FREE Pharmacy Tech Certification Practice Tests
- 100% FREE site - No login or password
- Realistic Practice Questions
- Pharmacy Tech certification Practice Tests
- Forums to ask and answer questions
Prepare here for the pharm tech exam with FREE pharmacy tech quizzes, tutorials, forums, top 200 drug list, testing information and much more on this site.
Check out the multiple free practice tests, which are presented in the same multiple choice format as the PTCB exam™.
And, unlike most other pharm tech practice test questions you'll find
online, the questions here are more realistic, and mostly full length
situational word problems designed to make you a better overall thinker
and test taker.
site is designed to accompany a formally structured tech program, or to
just practice taking multiple choice tests. It's not a complete or
Who needs to be nationally certified?
Many states now require taking the pharmacy tech certification exam before they will approve a state license. And, even if a state doesn't require it, many companies have adopted their own policy to require national certification through either the PTCB or NHA.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the occupation of pharmacy tech is steadily growing, and they predict the overall number of technician jobs to increase by 32% over the next decade. These prospective growth numbers are unusually high for an occupation which doesn't require a college degree.
Since over half of pharm tech jobs in the U.S. are in major / national retail stores, a majority of them will most likely be required to take the pharmacy tech certification test (PTCB or ExCPT) at some point. That's why this website was created! The site is totally FREE to use and steadily growing every week. It's advised to take all of the pharmacy technician practice tests on the site, and ask questions if you need help with something.
Wishing you all the best with your studies. - Jerry
table of contents
- Pharmacy Technician Practice Tests 1-10
- Free pharmacy technician practice tests. Study for the national exam with full lenght multiple choice questions.
- Pharmacy Technician Practice Tests 11-20
- Free pharmacy technician practice tests #11-20. Study for the pharm tech exam with full lenght multiple choice questions.
- Pharmacy Technician Practice Tests 21-30
- Free pharmacy technician practice tests #21-30. Study for the pharm tech exam with full lenght multiple choice questions.
- Prescription Abbreviations
- List of Common Prescription Abbreviations. Also known as Sig Code and pharmacy Terminology.
- Generic Drug Suffixes and Prefixes - Big help with memorizing the Top 200 Drugs
- Learinng Generic Drug suffixes and prefixes help when trying to memorize the top 100 drugs for the PTCB or ExCPT exam.
- DEA Numbers - How to check validity of a DEA
- Decoding DEA number step-by-step. Learn how to spot a bogus DEA number.
- Medical Terms and Definitions
- A non-comprehensive list of medical terms and definitions used by pharmacy technicians.
- Pharmacy Measurement Conversions
- Core measurement conversions to memorize for the pharmacy tech exam.
- Pharmacy tech math
- Pharmacy tech math tutorials about Alligations, proportions and other things you may find on the the PTCB exam.
- Temperature Conversions
- Formula's and tutorials for temperature conversions
- Medical Dosage Calculations
- Formulas for calculating adult and pediatric dosages.
- Top 200 Drugs list to Memorize
- This is the Top 200 drugs list to memorize in preparation for the PTCB or ExCPT.
- DEA Schedule drugs from the top 200 drug-list
- A list of the DEA controlled drugs by schedule from the Top 200 Drug List
- Pharmacy Tech Questions
- Interactive forum for pharmacy technician students to ask questions related to taking the PTCB or ExCPT exam.
- Pharmacy Math Question Forum - Ask and answer pharmacy calculation questions.
- Ask a Pharmacy Tech Math question. Interactive forum to help sharpen your math skills.
- pharmacy-tech-test.com facebook page
- pharmacy-tech-test.com facebook page
- Pharmacy Tech Training Blog
- Pharmacy Tech Training Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the pharmacy-tech-test.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Pharmacy Tech Book Reviews
- Pharmacy Tech Book reviews and suggestion for self study and as a companion to online pharmacy tech programs.